Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"We don't have yoga pants"

There is a crisis facing female yoga practitioners in North America: No yoga pants. For more details, take a look at this video:


As you can see, this is no laughing matter (even though you are probably laughing right now; well, stop it!)... I mean, do you really want to do Chaturanga in Yogurt pants? Or try to get into Downdog while sporting cardboard pants? If you don't want this to happen to you, act right away! And do not think that you are safe just because your present pair of pants are in good shape: Even if you do have a nice pair of lulus right now, pants don't last forever, and you will surely have to buy a new pair someday.... and then what? So make a donation right now, and save your ass(ana)!

P.S. In case you don't know, I am being totally irreverently facetious in this post. I didn't think I needed to say this, but I guess I'd better; these days, I simply can't assume that everybody gets my sense of humor...

No comments:

Post a Comment