Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Patton Oswalt on the origin of religion

I don't know what your religious sensibilities are, or what your sense of humor regarding religion is like. But a student just sent me this video, and I find it absolutely hilarious! Note: If you don't find it hilarious, well... remember, this is my blog ;-)

Humor like this makes me feel that the yoga world might be a better place if we learn to laugh at ourselves a little more. Maybe what we need are yoga stand-up comics (Attention aspiring yoga stars out there: This may be the next untapped yoga market: Yoga stand-up comedy!) In any case, I hope you enjoy this:

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I laughed very, very hard at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost started tearing up, so much laughter. I'm going to make some Sky Cake next time I decide to bake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin and Chris: Glad you guys enjoyed it as much as I did :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...is that why we have a Tea Party movement now, as a preparation for a major sky cake fiesta for eternity? ;) Good one, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the Tea Party movement literally means what the name says: When Kingdom (or Rapture, or whatever) comes, the faithful will all have a tea Party in heaven, where Sky Cake will be freely available and enjoyed by all (the faithful, that is) :-)

    ReplyDelete