Friday, February 4, 2011

Do men have anything to fear from women?



Well, if all women kick ass like Asuka Kazama in the video above, then the answer is probably yes. I certainly don't want to be on the receiving end of any of her martial arts moves :-)

This post is inspired by Claudia's most recent post, in which she recounts her feelings at being the recipient of some very inappropriate behavior on the part of local men (see her post for the specifics). Well, Claudia, as this video amply demonstrates, that person was very lucky to have gotten away with just a finger :-)

I was going to write a long post about the fear, insecurity and lack of self-confidence that leads people to perpetuate such mindless acts of harassment, but I need to go prepare for class. So, I'll sign off here for now. Maybe I'll write it later. For now, enjoy the video! (I'll try not to post too many Tekken videos from now on; but they're just so kick-ass, it's very hard to resist!)

No comments:

Post a Comment